Monday 28 January 2013

THAT GIRL - Florence Welch

She is known for being the lead singer of the band Florence and Machine, the girl of the red curls and a special mixed Indie style, wild and edgy looks. 
She is my first "THAT GIRL" because she inspire me. Her style, her songs (love the songs), her energy and her strange beauty, that for me is the first aspect to my definition of beauty.
You know... the kind of person that makes you exclaim: "Wauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu".
Ella es conocida por ser la vocalista de la banda Florence and the Machine, la chica de los rizos rojos con un especial mezclado estilo Indie, look salvaje y atrevido.
Ella es mi primer "THAT GIRL" porque ella me inspira. Su estilo, sus canciones (me encantan las canciones), su energía y su extraña belleza, que para mí es el primer aspecto a mi definición de la belleza. 
Tu sabes... la clase de persona que te hace exclamar: "Wauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu".






No comments:

Post a Comment